Infinite Void is a free-to-play mobile sci-fi strategy game of the empire genre. It is similar in concept to Throne Wars, a medieval strategy game developed at the same time, also from flaregames – both projects shared a common base and mutually supported each other in design & code.
As the Game Design Lead my responsibilities included the design, implementation and balancing of features and live game content on a biweekly sprint basis. Economy, resource sinks, tutorial and FTUE design, player progression and game pacing, UI/UX wireframe and mockup designs, focus-testing, live user data analysis and more.
Join a multiplayer strategy universe and find your place among thousands of players battling to rule the galaxies!
• Build an intergalactic empire and forge your planets into a strong economic power
• Create sophisticated infrastructure able to build mighty fleets
• Conquer and loot neighbouring planets, star systems and even galaxies
• Research futuristic technologies, to upgrade and build superior space ships
• Play & chat with thousands of players on a vast galaxy map
• Learn how to rule in the extensive tutorial quest chain
Start out surveying just a backwater planet – use trade, diplomacy and war to build up a vast empire!
The year is 47,000. Humanity has spread to the stars. A vast human empire, the United Star Systems, now controls a big chunk of the known galaxy. But on the fringes of human space, rebellion is on the rise. Local rulers declare their worlds independent and attack neighbouring loyalist planets. Many different factions emerge, who form loose and shifting alliances and seek to carve small empires out of USS dominions.
It is a time of opportunity and new frontiers. You are the sovereign of a small planet and have just decided to leave the USS. You are willing to bet your people’s future on the chance to grow from a backwater nation into an empire. The tools in your arsenal are the same that have been used for thousands of years: trade, diplomacy and war.